Bad Boy Bail Bonds
Talk To a Bail Bonds Agent in Our Dallas Office.
Bad Boy Bail Bonds Dallas office is located just south of highway I-20, on the south east corner of W Wheatland Road and Old Hickory Trail. In addition to serving all of Dallas County, we also serve Kaufman, Van Zandt, and Hill County. Our office is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to release any Dallas inmate from jail as soon as possible.
The great city of Dallas is the 3rd largest city in Texas, and the 9th largest in the nation. With a current population of over 1.4 million, Dallas is a lively and attractive destination for anyone wanting to enjoy an advanced and bustling city with a low cost of living. Dallas contains one of the largest medical centers in the country, with a fast-growing and booming tech industry.
Dallas is home to many academic institutions such as UT Southwestern Medical School, The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), Southern Methodist University (SMU), Texas A&M School of Dentistry and a large community college system spanning multiple zip codes. Business people, medical professionals, artists and entrepreneurs all enjoy what Dallas has to offer. With many historic landmarks and a plethora of scooters, people of all ages and demographics come out to relish what Dallas has to offer.
No Money Down
Serving 10+ Cities
New Dallas Location
A city as large and diverse as Dallas also sees its fair share of crime. Dallas has a particularly high crime rate, and theft is the most common crime. In fact, 1 out of 31 Dallas residents will be a victim of theft each year. Dallas also has some violent crime, with 1 out of 129 (of every 1,000 people) becoming victim each year. Out of all Dallas violent crime, assault and robbery are the most common.
DWI in Dallas
Driving while intoxicated is a very common crime in Dallas. The extent of a DWI charge depends on the circumstances of the situation, as well as the driver’s criminal history. For the most part, DWI charges in Dallas County come with the following sentence guidelines:
- 1st DWI Offense (Class B Misdemeanor): this results in up to 180 days in jail and a bail bond of $2,000. An inmate can bail out of jail by paying $200.
- 2nd DWI Offense (Class A Misdemeanor): this charge results in up to a year in jail and a bail bond of $4,000. An inmate can bail out of jail by paying $400.
- 3rd DWI Offense (Third Degree Felony): a third degree felony DWI results in anywhere between 2 to 10 years in jail, and a bail bond of $10,000. To bail out of jail, an inmate has to pay $1,000.
- DWI with child passenger (State Jail Felony): a state jail felony DWI results in anywhere between 180 days to 2 years state jail, and a bail bond of $10,000. To bail out of jail, an inmate has to pay $1,000. If severe, the judge may choose not to allow bail.
Dallas Municipal and County Jails
Dallas County contains a city jail, county jail, and state prison. Anyone arrested in the city of Dallas will be taken to either the North Tower Detention Facility, Hutchins State Jail, or Dallas County Corrections Department.
- North Tower Detention Facility: 111 W Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75208
- Hutchins State Jail: 1500 E Langdon Rd, Dallas, TX 75241
- Dallas County Corrections Department: 414 S R L Thornton Freeway Service Rd, Dallas, TX 75203
Depending on the crime, inmates can be taken to any one of these facilities. To find an inmate in Dallas, use the county’s inmate lookup system here: Dallas County Jail Lookup System.
Bad Boy Bail Bonds
For more information on how to release a Dallas inmate from jail today, contact our office.
8438 Old Hickory Trail #102
Dallas, Texas 75237